Monday 14 March 2011

Making of GF Paper poster....

First of all I prepared the cube, just made simple square shapes with tabs on the edge so I could glue them together for a more sturdy box.



Then using thin coloured card I prepared the coloured spiral clouds by drawing them out and using a craft knife to cut them out. Then between each layer using foam stickers which will give it that added bit of depth.


Then there was to add the text, because they were too small to cut out by hand to make them look good quality, I used a laser cutting machine. Learning to use that piece of machinery was the most useful skill ever, it has opened up so many opportunities, making future ideas easier and more economical for my time.







Then simply sticking a piece of stronger plastic to help support the weight of the cloud. The structure is complete.




No comments:

Post a Comment